Question: I want to upload some content but would like to get paid. I know that survey sites pay users for each person that fills in the survey, how can I set this up?
For a file hosting website, why not try LiveDrive. They give you unlimited storage with access from anywhere and ability to stream music to your iPhone. However if you need a web host which will give you an opportunity to pay you per download, it is highly recommended that you get a paid web hosting plan. If you get your website self-hosted, you can have it monetized after some time.
Ways to Monetized Your Website
1. Adsense.Build some content online and set Adsense ads onto it. Making money with via Adsense enables you to obtain a check every single month from Google. And when that wasn’t enough the websites could be offered for enough money too. You will find many Adsense guides available to train you relating to this approach to earning money. A great Adsense tutorial ought to be created for everybody and its not necessary to understand anything online or websites as well as Google. For those who have virtually no time to produce content, acquire some ready to use Adsense websites.
2. Affiliate Marketing.Internet affiliate marketing is only a business design in which you recommend the other party’s items for any cut from the profits. You may make money without needing to create any product. Super affiliate marketers make millions each month simply by marketing the other party’s product including items from Amazon . com and eBay, or by utilizing affiliate systems suck as Commission Junctions or Clickbank.
3. Blogging. Blogging may be the quickest, simplest, and finest method of getting began having a website and generating income online. It’s not necessary to have lots of hardware, money, as well as excellent writing abilities. As long as you have passion in writing, you can make money from it by simply blogging a company’s products, showcasing something interestingand the like.
Recommended Web Host
Using unreliable cheap hosting can leave you devastated and your hard work may be gone in seconds. Web hosting is one of the most important part of your web presence and can mean the success and failure for your business.
Before we answer the above question, let us review the 7 things to look for in a good web hosting. An excellent hosting:
- has excellent Live Chat support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- gives more-than-enough webspace,
- offers unlimited bandwidth,
- gives multiple add-on domains,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the cheap dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
Answering the above question, more than 80% of experienced Webmasters recommend to try Hostgator. If you need an “unlimited” hosting plan, experts usually highly recommend going with Hostgator because they are the best best domain hosting around.
What if you find out that Hostgator sucks after you signed up with them? HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $0.01 (you need to use the special coupon code). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
How to Get an Unlimited Hosting Plan for Only 1 Cent
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price with the Hostgator coupon codes below.
Why You May Want to Avoid Hostgator
To be honest, no web hosting service is perfect. Drawback of Hostgator includes:
- No free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $10 or less. That is fairly cheap considering a domain name costs no more than a few cups of coffee.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost
If you are still not sure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable. Just shoot them some questions before you decide.
More than 7 million site owners depend on Hostgator for their hosting need.
HostGator is having a 20% off sale right now but we have got a better deal for you. Just enter WEBTEMPLATE in the coupon code field when you buy any HostGator hosting plan and you’ll get it for 25% off!